You can create a domain via whm >> Account Functions >> Create a New Account.
[link for accessing whm: https://ipaddress:2087/]
The steps for creating an account are given below:
1. Click on the Create a New Account link in the Account Functions menu.
2. If you want to use a predefined package for this account, click on the required option in the Package drop-down list. This will fill in many of the fields automatically.
3. Enter the domain name and username of the account in the Domain and UserName fields. The UserName field will automatically populate with the first 8 characters of the domain name, but you can change this to whatever you want.
4. Enter the password and disk space quota for the account in the Password and Quota fields.
5.Indicate whether this account is on a Dedicated IP or not. Keep it unchecked/unticked.
6.Indicate whether CGI access, and Frontpage Extensions are allowed in the CGI Access, and Frontpage Extentions tick boxes.
7.Enter the maximum number of items allowed in the Max Ftp Accounts, Max Email Accounts, Max Email Lists, Max SQL Databases, and Max Sub Domains fields. Note: Enter the text unlimited if you do not want to place a limit on any particular item.
8. Enter the maximum bandwidth in megabytes allowed by the account in the Bandwidth Limit field.
9. Click on the default cPanel theme for the account in the Cpanel Theme field.
10. If you want to grant reseller privileges to the account, make corresponding changes in theReseller Settings.
11. Click on the Create button.