1. Download FileZilla from http://downloads.sourceforge.net/filezilla/
2. Install it and launch it.
3. Go to “File >> Site Manager”
4. Click on “New site” Button.
5. Enter the name for the new site in the left pane.
6. Enter the following FTP server details in the right pane :
Host : Ip address or domain name
Port : 21
ServerType : FTP
LogonType : Normal
User : User name of the FTP account
Password : Password of the FTP account.
7. Click on Connect
8. Now in the left window you can see the local files and in the right window you can se the FTP server files.
9. Drag and drop the files/directories to the FTP server directory to upload the files to that directory. You need to do the reverse process for file downloading.