You can just create a new user and grant them remote desktop access, the steps are mentioned below: We will check how to add new users to the server first, please see the below steps to do the same. How to add a new user account to the server:
1. Click Start, select Administrative Tools and click Computer Management.
2. In Computer Management, click Local Users and Groups.
3. Double click the Users folder.
4. Right click in the users list and click New User.
4. Fill in the information for the new user and click Create. You can create another user. Click Close when you are done creating users.
Add users to the Remote […]